Solar post lights are famous for their great functionalities, they give your garden some sort of beauty and the great feeling that you’ll surely love. In this review article, we will discuss the best solar post lights that are perfect for every garden.
Top 7 Best Solar Post Lights from Our Reviews
|Rank||Solar Post Light||Price|
|1||Kemeco ST4311AQ LED Solar Post Light||Check on Amazon|
|2||Davinci Flexfit Solar Post Cap Lights||Check on Amazon|
|3||Gama Sonic BW Baytown II, Outdoor Solar Light||Check on Amazon|
|4||Solar Post Cap Lights Outdoor||Check on Amazon|
|5||KMC LIGHTING KS101X4 Solar Post Fence Lights||Check on Amazon|
|6||GreenLighting 5×5 Solar Post Cap Lights with 4 x 4 Base Adapter||Check on Amazon|
|7||Solar Post Lights – For Fence Deck||Check on Amazon|
1. Kemeco ST4311AQ LED Solar Post Light
If you want to have a brighter view of your garden at nighttime then this will be a great option for you. It is energy-efficient and has a nice style which will make the lighting of your garden desire to look at. You will get the best value for your money with this solar post light and that is for sure.
Key Features + Pros
- Great Design: This garden light is perfect on giving an awesome look at the façade of your home to make it look more pleasing to the eyes.
- Weatherproof: It is completely sealed making it withstand rain and high temperatures outdoors.
- Outstanding Durability: It is made of the finest materials which make this product extra durable.
- Energy-Efficient: It uses solar energy to power itself up to 6 to 8 hours after charging. It will help you cut down electricity costs immediately.
- Safe to Use: This solar post light is eco-friendly which will not impose any bad effects on the environment.
- Easy to Install: The solar post light will not give you difficulties in installation.
- Warranty: There is a full one-year warranty for the product. This will protect you as a buyer in case you found some issues in it.
- Affordable Price: It is budget-friendly which makes it very achievable even for people with tight budgets.
- Compact: Its given dimensions of 3.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches will not consume too much space in your garden.
- The lumen units are a little bit lower.
2. Davinci Flexfit Solar Post Cap Lights – Good for 4×4 5×5 and 6×6 Wooden Posts
If you want to have elegant and unique lighting in your garden or backyard then Davinci Flexfit might catch your attention. This latest innovation in solar lighting is one of the best 5×5 solar post lights. The wooden style makes it more appealing to look at.
Key Features + Pros:
- Energy-Efficient: It is rechargeable through solar energy which means you do not have to rely on grid power at all times.
- Automatic Lighting: It can turn itself on or off at night when needed.
- Easy to Use and Install: You can do DIYs on it and at the same time operating it is super easy.
- Extended Runtime: It has a charging time of 8 hours and a runtime of 6 to 8 hours which allows you to enjoy this solar post lights for much longer periods.
- Warranty: Never worry anymore if you found some issues with the item because you are protected with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bright Lighting: The 25 lumens loaded in warm white LEDs is sufficient enough to brighten up spacious areas outdoors.
- Fantastic Design: The great styling and color combinations can help in the beautification of your outdoor area.
- The plastic used in the body is a little bit brittle.
3. Gama Sonic BW Baytown II, Outdoor Solar Light
Frequently we would want our home to look as beautiful as possible. Solar lights are the best things to put outdoors to make your home look more promising. Putting up an elegant garden light on your garden will allow you to uplift your mood.
Related: Best Solar Flood Lights
Most especially, if you will put outdoor solar lights as they are efficient and will not increase your electricity bills while making your house look way better than it was before. Gama Sonic is proven to create great solar lights just like the one that will discuss right now. Gama Sonic GS-105FPW-BW Baytown II is one of the best solar powered lamp posts right now in the market.
Key Features + Pros:
- Cost-Saving: It is a solar-powered outdoor light that is completely independent of grid power.
- Automatic Operation: It automatically lights itself up in the evening so that you’ll not need to do it manually.
- Not Messy: It does not contain any messy wiring giving you a wireless setup that is tidy to look at.
- Great Design: The cone shape that it has will allow the lamp to disperse the light more efficiently for brighter outputs.
- Weatherproof: This solar lamp can endure extreme weather conditions without deteriorating.
- Affordable: It does not costs that much which will surely fit everyone’s budget.
- The second battery does not give sufficient energy for maximum brightness.
4. Solar Post Cap Lights Outdoor, Dusk to Dawn Auto On/Off
The combination of black and white is truly awesome when you add this color to your garden it will surely give it a clean and modern look. We would like to introduce to you this Solar Post Cap Lights for Outdoors. It is equipped with a monocrystalline solar panel and a nicely-shaped body that will make your garden look more awesome.
Key Features + Pros:
- Bright Lighting: It has a warm bright color that is rated having 400 lumens.
- Easy to Operate: It runs automatically so that you’ll not need to manually turn it on or off.
- Wireless: Are you worrying that the wires can make your garden look messy? Worry no more, because these solar lights will not need any wires for it to function.
- Hassle-Free Installation: It is very lightweight weighing only 2.2 pounds and does not contain hard to understand components making it quick and easy to install.
- Lasts Long: After you fully-charged these lights, it can last extensively making you enjoy its use.
- IP65 Waterproofing: This will assure you that the lights will not breakdown even if it is exposed to liquids and moisture outdoors.
- Warranty: There is a warranty that comes along with the package so that you’ll not have to worry in case you found some issues with the product.
- It is a little bit hard to clean
5. KMC LIGHTING KS101X4 Solar Post Fence Lights
If you want a unique-looking solar post light in your home then this is for you. This KMC Lighting KS101X4 will bring you to new heights of excitement. It is loaded with bright lights and outstanding square-type casing that will make your gardens or pathways significantly better. It seems like you are in a classic Japanese environment with the look of these lamp posts.
Let us discuss more of its features and advantages below.
Key Features + Pros:
- Classic Design: It has a medieval-like design that will add up some unique and awesome look in your garden.
- Weatherproof: It can withstand tremendous exposure to moisture and extreme heat without deteriorating.
- Durable: It is made of ABS material making it a rustproof product. It won’t accumulate rust and become fragile under extreme heat.
- Warranty: With the good warranty terms, you do not have to worry anymore if there are some defects with the item.
- Superb Lighting: Its light is bright and has a great pattern to ensure that it provides sufficient lighting with an added personality to your garden or pathway.
- Easy Installation: These solar lights are very easy to install, just look for the appropriate area and start placing it there then you are good to go.
- They are small in terms of size.
6. GreenLighting 5×5 Solar Post Cap Lights with 4 x 4 Base Adapter
When it comes to 5-inch solar post cap lights, Greenlighting is one of the most popular brands. They have this ability to produce high-quality solar lighting without compromising the price. The combination of great quality and low price is perfect for people who want to boost the appearance of your home.
Key Features + Pros:
- Highly-Durable: It is crafted out from high-quality materials that guarantee a long lifespan for your solar lights.
- Super-Efficient: Its LED lights have a decent number of lumens on it. As a result, you’ll get sufficient brightness without compromising energy-efficiency.
- Easy Installation: It is super easy and quick to install. You’ll never have to spend that much time and effort in installing it.
- Automated Operation: It has an auto on and off feature that will spare you from manually operating.
- Heavy Duty: These solar post cap lights can withstand any kind of weather with breaking down.
- Affordable Price: If you have a tight budget, you do not have to worry because this product comes at a very affordable price.
- The color of the lights is not completely white but is a little bit purple.
7. Solar Post Lights – For Fence Deck or Patio Garden Decoration
We all want to have a better-looking garden. In this manner, we would like to put up the best solar deck post lights on it. This is why it is advisable to put the ones that have a unique and catchy look just like this solar post light from SunnyPark. This 10-piece solar light set has a rounded crystal design that will make your garden sparkle at night.
Key Features + Pros:
- Unique Design: It has a unique style that everyone will surely love. It will give your garden an interactive look which will give a lot of improvement to it.
- Super Durable: Since it is made of the best materials and built well to guarantee stability, expect that it will not break down easily.
- Easy to Install. These decorative lamps will not give you any difficulties in installation.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: There are no hard to reach components that is why cleaning these solar lights is easy.
- Energy-Efficient: It can last for a long time that is why you will surely enjoy the lighting for extended periods.
- Warranty: There is a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you found some issues with the solar lights.
- The fitment on the base is not that tight.
Choosing a solar post light – Things to consider?
- Automated – consider buying solar lights that can function automatically. This is because it can save you a lot of time and effort in manually switching the solar lights.
- Waterproof – the best solar post cap lights should have waterproofing. This is because they are exposed outdoors and you do not want them to break down easily.
- Affordability- before purchasing a solar light check the price if it fits your budget.
- Durability- check the solar lights if it will last longer and will not deteriorate easily.
- Warranty- the solar lights must have a warranty as much as possible. This is because you have to be protected in case there are issues with the product.
- Design- you must check the design if it fits your taste and suitable for the concept of your garden.
- High-quality materials- ensure that the materials used in the solar lights are high-quality so that it will surely last long.
- LED type – the solar lights that you will be buying should be LED type. This is because they are efficient in energy consumption without compromising the brightness that it can give.
- Dimensions- if you have limited space on your garden or pathway, it is important to know if the particular solar light will not eat too much space.
- Easy to clean – check if the solar light is easy to dismantle and does not have hard to reach areas so that you can clean it easily.
Now we have finished discussing the topic of the best solar post lights, you have the idea of what to buy. But before we wrap up, we would like to give you our top pick. For us, the best solar post lights go to Kemeco ST4311AQ LED Solar Post Light. This is because it is complete with the necessary features and has a great quality that will allow it to last longer than its counterparts.